Saturday, July 20, 2013

4th of july

I know this is a bit late...but here are some pictures from our 4th of July weekend ;)
On Thursday - we went to fireworks with some close friends.


On Saturday - we went to a cookout with some of our best friends from Akron, Abby and Zack. Their friends live out in the country with tons of rescue animals...include goats!



Aubrey petting the goats and on the rope swing


Aaron and Damian goofing around


Abby and Zack 


 Abby and I - one of my best friends for ten years now...love her so much! 

xx em

1 comment:

  1. What a fun weekend! I think the rescue goats are awesome.

    Amy

    http://chalkdustandhighheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try my best to get back to each and every one ♥