Friday, September 26, 2014

friday finds


1 // healthy mac & cheese recipe I tried out this week - has hidden veggies within it and tasted great! If you are interested in the recipe, let me know and I'll do a post on it!

2 // new Instagram account I found and fell in love with... @witanddelight_

3 // love this oatmeal cowl-neck dolman sweater from Forever21...waiting for size small to come back in stock, and it's going right into my shopping cart ;)

4 // new music dropped from one of my main man-crushes...love me some Lenny.

5 // speaking of...I need this tee.

6 comments:

  1. There is such a thing as healthy mac and cheese - I'm all over that one!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my husband loves mac and cheese but will never eat it because of how unhealthy it is, so yes please share that recipe!! that forever 21 sweater is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes - please share the recipe! Love a good cowl neck sweater and you found a winner. Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes if course share the recipe! I love me some Mac n cheese!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEALTHY MAC AND CHEESE POST PLEASE =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try my best to get back to each and every one ♥