Friday, December 19, 2014

friday finds



one // I caved. I know this time of year we are supposed to buy things for others...BUT....these babies that I posted about a couple weeks back are on their way to my door step as we speak!

two // New found favorite makeup products! I was in need of a new concealer the other day while shopping at Ulta, and just happened to grab these two NYX concealers and they are both awesome!! Who would have thought? Awesome coverage for only $5 a piece! I am shade 03 in both.

three // After seeing this image on Biana's blog, I instantly went to the Kohl's website and have these two items sitting in my shopping cart just asking me to hit "Checkout". I've never really shopped at Kohl's, but this adorable LC collection has me reconsidering that!

four // AHS Season 3 just came out on Netflix and I will be binge watching over the holiday break! I just watched the first two seasons about a month ago (2 seasons over like 5 days - I became slightly obsessed). I didn't like season 2 as much as the first, but I've heard season 3 is really good, so I'm excited!

five // One of my favorite parts of this season is hot mulled cider! My dad made it for my Mum's birthday party this past weekend and I had like 4 glasses - it is so delicious!

six // Ahead of the game! I've already got my 2015 planner - this cute Sugar Paper one from Target.


... And lots of funnies for you this Friday!! ...

Or let's be honest, any store really...



Lost it when I saw this one - immediately was sent to my sister and about 5 other people ;)



 Did any one else think this too?? I legitimately feel stupid that I didn't realize this in my whole 26 years...



Smart ass...



 I'm pretty sure Aaron gets this face from me on a regular basis - I have an attitude problem ;)


Wouldn't you just love to have natural shimmer built into your face?...but alas...



Amen.



Happy Friday ladies!! Can't believe we are only 6 days away from Christmas - I still have SO much to do!!
Join some lovely ladies in the Friday link ups here...





5 comments:

  1. Hahah love the funnies (especially pissed Bae and Pooh though). Those shoes are HOT and needed to be yours for sure! Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those leopard heels are so cute! I picked up one of the Sugar Paper planners from Target this week too-- so cute for such a great bargain :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. let me re-read that... You've barely shopped at Kohls??! Girl! Your doomed now! Lol. Just a tip - never buy anything from Kohls without having a coupon! I actually almost only shop from there if I have a 30% off because I always think - what's the point of buying it now if I know I could get it for 30% off?! Haha! Don't blame you on those pumps! They are beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are wonderful, and I love the funnies! :) Happy new Year!
    Love your blog, hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    or Bloglovin
    or Facebook :)
    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try my best to get back to each and every one ♥