Thursday, December 10, 2015

engagment photos - outfit planning

Our engagement photos have been booked for the end of January, and I've recently started putting together my outfits for them. The photographer allows 2-3 outfit changes, so even though I only planned on two (one casual, one dressy)...I planned three just in case I felt like using the last one on the day of the shoot.

I had originally thought I wanted to do the engagement pictures in the fall, but once I had seen a couple shoots done in the snow, I changed my mind ;)



Outfit #1 - Casual 

Henley from H&M
Cardigan from Abercrombie & Fitch
Jeggings from Old Navy
Booties from Target
Earrings from Express


Outfit #2 - Dressy 

 Tulle Maxi Skirt from Etsy
White Sweater from Target
Earrings from Express
Winter Flower Crown - Homemade (my project over Christmas break!)


Outfit #3 - Backup if needed

 Jeggings from Old Navy
Coat from Old Navy
Booties from Target
Blanket Scarf from Target


I'm so excited to get these pictures taken! But also a little nervous, as we've never really been the main focus in front of a camera before lol - any tips from you married ladies out there who have done these photo sessions before?? 
Can't wait to share all the pictures with you! xx 

1 comment:

  1. I love that last look! I hope you ended up using it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try my best to get back to each and every one ♥