Wednesday, July 6, 2016

things that made me happy this week


// My bachelorette party & bridal shower are this weekend! So excited to celebrate with my best friends!

// Attending the restaurant opening of our good friend, and next door neighbor. The venue is amazing and the food was delicious - I can't wait to go back! Plus, I got a chance to wear a VS dress that has been sitting in my closet for like 2 years ;)  


 
// Realizing I have 3 weeks of grad school left...ever...in my whole life ;)

// Finally getting the ball rolling on home renovations! Due to major spikes in home values in our neighborhood, we are able to refinance and get some money to make home improvements. Aaron and I made a list this week and we are going to do a walk through with a contractor to get estimates, then make final decisions on what gets done - so exciting! 

// This lovely lady's Instagram and blog - just love following her. 

// My festive ASOS dress from our 4th of July celebrations this past weekend. 

   
// My parents celebrating their 32nd wedding anniversary - the best example of love & a marriage full of friendship, hard work, and adventure. 

// Getting the side of the house that is connected to our backyard filled with pea gravel and a stepping stone path...which is designated as the new Doberman-Pee-Zone! No more potty on the newly revived grass - at least until it is more established ;)

// Dreaming of the day we can move to a home with more land. We bought our house before owning two 80-pound dogs - and they really need space to run. Plus, Aaron and I are starting to "outgrow" the city and long for an area with more nature and space. It'll happen one day, but until then, realtor.com is my bff for dream-home browsing.

// Browsing for hair inspiration to take with me to my next haircut appointment - which is WAY overdue! Do any of you ladies with long hair have this problem? I go way too long in between cuts because I have very long hair and don't dye it...I haven't been to the hairdresser in almost 11 months (no joke). I think Ms. Jessie Decker is going to be my next haircut inspo photo ;) 

2 comments:

  1. oh i love jessie james decker, her hair is fabulous. i would never get my hair cut if my best friend wasn't my hairdresser, she makes me make appointments haha. love both of your dresses, and yay for home renovations! how exciting. enjoy your shower and party this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your festivities this weekend! Those are always so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try my best to get back to each and every one ♥