Thursday, August 4, 2016

things that made me happy this week

image via

Posting a bit early this week because Friday morning I will be on an airplane headed for Philadelphia for a weekend away with Aaron because...

1// I AM DONE WITH GRAD SCHOOL!! I cannot express how happy this makes me - those of you who have been following me the past couple years know it has been a long & challenging journey. Working full time, going to school in the evenings, all while simultaneously planning a wedding and taking care of my family. Thank you to everyone that supported and encouraged me though it all! As of Tuesday this week, I am officially Emily Storey, MBA. 

2// Packing for my long weekend in Philly with Aaron to celebrate! I'm skipping graduation in order to go see Coldplay instead ;) Not even a question in my book...send me that diploma in the mail haha!

3// Salmon. We've created so many great meals over the past week with some delicious salmon from a local Columbus market. I honestly used to hate this fish when I was young, but now it's quickly becoming one of my favorites. 

4// Rhian HY from Wife Life. I can't get enough! Love her YouTube channel, which is full of cruelty free beauty and vegan meal idea videos.

5// Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - picked up a copy of this for when I'm on the airplane over the weekend. Literally can't wait to start reading it!

6// This photo had me cracking up, but is also possibly something I would do too ;)   

7// I picked my wedding dress up over the weekend! It is so gorgeous and I love it just as much as the day I picked it out. Now time to find a place for alterations!

8// My new (vegan) Matt + Nat purse - which will get its own post soon because it's ah-may-zing. 

9// This eye palette - hope to get my hands on it soon...the shades looks gorgeous and I've heard great things about Makeup Geek products (and they are cruelty free).

10// Did I mention Coldplay?! I can't contain the excitement - only 55 hours until I'm watching my most favorite of all time in all their A Head Full of Dreams Tour glory <3  

     

2 comments:

  1. lol that picture is hilarious! if i could get my cats to do that when i am pregnant, i totally would lol
    congrats on being done with grad school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to be done with grad school! What an amazing accomplishment! Congrats!!!!!!! I know you've been counting down the days for a while! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try my best to get back to each and every one ♥