Friday, November 4, 2016

things that made me happy this week


Happy Friday my friends! Hope you've had a lovely week...it has been a good one, but I'm ready for the weekend. I love the fall weather and cooler temps, I don't even mind the rain and wind, but I haven't gotten enough sleep this week so I've been feeling groggy and lazy and need to get to bed early tonight! 

Wanted to pop on to share some of the few things that made me happy this week...


1// My new blog layout, thanks to the talented Kate at 17th Avenue Designs! Be sure to check out all her awesome web designs on Etsy.

2// The Tobacco & Patchouli candle (pictured above) that Aaron bought in NC while we were on our honeymoon. This was a random impulse purchase one day while we were shopping. It is tiny, but smells so amazing and fills the entire house with a gorgeously rich fall scent. Love it! 

3// Trick-or-treat! It is always so fun to take Aubrey out for Halloween. She dressed up as Rey from the new Star Wars this year (I was in charge of mastering the hair-do) and we met up with some of her friends and their parents to walk around the neighborhood. 

4// Which brings me to another favorite...Halloween candy. Give me all the fun sized boxes of Milk Duds and Nerds. Aubrey was hilarious because each house she got them from, she'd yell out to me, "I got you Nerds!". The girl knows I love them ;)

5// The World Series - although it kept me up way too late two nights in a row, and my beloved Cleveland Indians didn't pull through, it was a hell of a ride. They gave the Cubs a good fight and I'm so proud of how well they performed this season! As Lebron's shirt said at the game on Wednesday night, #clevelandornowhere

6// Having the husband home all week - love when he doesn't have to travel for work!

7// Lentil soup from Aladdin's. So delicious - I need to find a copy cat recipe to try at home.

8// I had a phone interview for a new job this week that went well, and I'm going in early next week for an in person interview. Wish me luck!

9// Starting to brainstorm for Christmas presents. I love getting gifts for friends and family, and I already feel like I am behind this year! Only like 7 weeks until Xmas!

10// My dogs. Always <3 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try my best to get back to each and every one ♥