Friday, February 24, 2017

Currently Loving

Image via
It has been so warm here in Columbus this week (and seems like most everywhere else too) and these awesome temps and extra sunshine have me in the Springtime mood, even though we are still making our way through February! I've been sleeping with the windows open at night and I've loved having fresh flowers all over the house this week...and I noticed some of our tulips and other plants are starting to come up in the garden!

I wanted to pop on here to share some of my recent purchases that I am loving. As I was putting this post together, I noticed many of the items I've bought are a light pastel blue...it must be my go-to color for spring this year ;) 



I spied these gorgeous light blue block heels while making my way around Target the other week. Once I got home, I had major regret that I hadn't purchased them, so I jumped online and quickly ordered my size. They are surprisingly comfortable, perfect for Spring looks (paired with white jeans or a cute sundress), and a steal since they are under $30!


If you haven't heard of MeUndies, you need to head over to their website immediately. They have the cutest and most comfortable underwear! I ordered Aaron some silly pairs for Valentine's Day and he loves them so much that I am thinking of signing up for their subscription service where you get a pair sent each month for $14-16. It is the perfect gift idea for the hunnie in your life!

I recently ordered myself these adorable dino boyshorts to wear for PJs. They are the SOFTEST material I have ever felt and I am tempted to buy more.

If you are a new customer, sign up to receive a 20% off discount code you can use on your first order!


My favorite purchase of the month has to be this Fillyboo dress, "I Believe in Unicorns" in Blush. It is just gorgeous... there is no other way to describe it. I was looking for something unique for my maternity pictures and baby shower (coming up in March and April), and this brand makes the most amazing bohemian dresses and clothing - right up my alley! If you know me, you know that I am really a barefoot hippie at heart ;)

If you are interested, definitely consider sizing down, as many of their dresses are made for maternity and run a bit large and have a lot of extra material! They also have a discount code available if you head over to their Facebook page and sign up for the newsletter.


4 comments:

  1. Swooning over that dress and those heels! It's the best when you find shoes that are cute and comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoe twins!! I can't wait to wear them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, that dress is gorgeous! So are the heels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am LOVING those blocked heels!! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try my best to get back to each and every one ♥