Monday, March 20, 2017

Baby Shower // Akron



This weekend was such a great one! Mostly in part to the amazing day I had on Saturday, thanks to my wonderful friends and family.

My first baby shower was Saturday, March 18th at Uncorked Wine Bar in the downtown Akron area. It was put together by two of my best friends - Michelle and Alissa. I have no words for how much I love these ladies...they put so much time and effort into making the most beautiful shower and perfect day for me. I am SO lucky to have friends like them!  

 
 
The venue (Uncorked Wine Bar) was beautiful and it was the perfect size for a shower. White walls, local art, antique wooden floors, twinkle lights, and lots of space to set up tables. 

I felt overwhelmed by how generous everyone was and how hard everyone worked to make this shower special. Aaron and I are so lucky to have such amazing friends and family.


The decor was stunning and the food was delicious!! Alissa hand made the most intricate and tasty bundt cakes and had them individually wrapped for each guest. There was also vegan marshmallow pops dipped in chocolate, Caesar salad, croissants with chicken salad, pasta salad, delicious punch, and an amazing fruit tray! You all know from my pregnancy updates that fresh fruit is my jam right now ;)



Even though the weather in Akron was pretty crummy and it was freezing, I still wore the Fillyboo dress that I ordered a couple weeks ago - a little snow wasn't going to stop me. I wish I had gotten more pictures with everyone there, but we were having so much fun, I completely slipped my mind until the end of the shower!

With my best friend, Michelle
Abby, Alissa, Me, Michelle, and my sister Allison

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful setting for a baby shower, your friends did a great job! And you are glowing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shower was beautiful! Your dress is so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful shower for a beautiful Mama to be! Love love love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww what a lovely shower! your friends are fantastic. your dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a dream- what a great setting, your friends did an amazing job. So obsessed with your dress and your short(er) hair is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try my best to get back to each and every one ♥