Thursday, May 4, 2017

Korres - The Best Of Gift Set


Cruelty free skin care

I received this Korres gift set for Christmas and haven't had a chance to start using it until recently! I wanted to use up some other skincare items first, so that I could use all the products in this gift set at the same time.

I have been using everything for about two weeks now. I am really enjoying the products and like the results that my skin is getting from them! I don't think this specific gift set is still available, but there are similar ones and I've linked to each individual product below too. 



Cruelty free skin care

// Wild Rose Vitamin C Brightening Oil
This product smells AMAZING and feels so nice on the skin. It is a light-weight, silky oil - not greasy at all. I have been using it at night, putting a few drops on my face and neck and pressing it into my skin. The website says you can use it in your daytime routine too, for a dewy and glowy look - so I might try adding it in before my makeup to see if it makes a difference!

// Pomegranate Moisturizing & Balancing Cream-Gel
I love the light, fruity scent that this cream has. It does feel a bit gel-like, but is still a moisturizer in my book. I have been using this on its own some nights (pairing the wild rose products together other nights) and it applies so nicely - going on smoothly and doesn't feel oily or heavy. 

// Wild Rose Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial
They describe this product as an overnight facial in a jar - providing the benefits of a mask and a night cream, and promising brighter skin by morning. I think it is a great product, and although I have only been using it on and off for a couple weeks, I can definitely see my skin start to brighten up after looking dull over the colder months. I layer this over the wild rose oil for a lovely feeling nighttime combo. 

// Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser
I love this cleanser. It has a very rich texture, and the tiniest amount goes a long way - cleaning your entire face. It has a very pleasant and light scent, and is soothing for my sensitive skin...giving it a deep clean without irritating it in any way. 

Although this particular gift set isn't available anymore, here are some similar ones that feature some of the same great products! 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try my best to get back to each and every one ♥